- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 provides 1000mcg co-methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, in a pleasant tasting tablet that conveniently dissolves under the tongue.
- Nerve, cardiovascular & blood tonic
- Active form of vitamin B12
- Healthy cardiovascular system
- Dissolves under the tongue
- Activated Sublingual B12 contains the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12 such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin before it can become active in the body.
- Activated Sublingual B12 dissolves under the tongue and is an effective and convenient route of administration.
- Vitamin B12 helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy homocysteine levels in healthy individuals via facilitating the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- Activated Sublingual B12 helps maintain healthy nervous system function and may help maintain normal, healthy cognitive function.
- Vitamin B12 is important for cell growth and replication.
- Vitamin B12 assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Vitamin B12 is a blood tonic so helps maintain normal healthy blood.
- Dietary vitamin B12 is found mostly in animal-based foods. Vitamin B12 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Activated Sublingual B12 assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Adults and children over 12 years – Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
(active vitamin B12)……………………………...........(1000mcg) 1mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitione
75 sublingual tablets
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews