- Product Overview
Improves bowel movements, relieves flatulence, bloating and discomfort, and supports healthy immune function.
This probiotic is refrigeration required, please take serious consideration of your purchase if you are far from us.
Fusion® Probiotic Advanced supports the health of the gastrointestinal microflora, helps maintain healthy digestive function, and relieves digestive symptoms such as flatulence, bloating and abdominal discomfort.
It contains a combination of scientifically-researched HOWARU® bacterial strains, specially selected for their proven ability to survive the harsh digestive environment, adhere to the mucous membranes of the human gastrointestinal tract, and inhibit the colonisation of the gut by ‘bad’ bacteria.
Together, these bacterial strains support healthy bowel movements, improve the characteristics of the faeces, improve bowel transit time (the speed at which bowel movements travel through the gut), and help to restore the microflora to health after antibiotic use.
They also support healthy immune function, and may reduce the incidence of upper respiratory tract infections and aid in the management of eczema.
- Combines six strains of ‘friendly’ bacteria, which have collectively been the subject of more than 36 clinical studies, 19 scientific review papers and many in vitro and laboratory studies, including the clinically-researched bacterial strains HOWARU® HN019, HN001, and BL-04.
- Helps maintain digestive health, improve the frequency and characteristics of bowel movements and reduce gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating, flatulence and abdominal discomfort.
- May also aid in the management of eczema, help maintain a normal healthy immune system, and reduce the risk of upper respiratory tract infections such as colds.
- Contains bacterial strains specially chosen for their resistance to stomach acid, bile salts and digestive enzymes (allowing them to safely travel through the upper digestive tract and reach the gut), and for their ability to adhere to the mucous membranes lining the intestines and colonise the bowel.
- Suitable for use after antibiotics to support digestive function and more rapidly restore and maintain the bowel flora.
- Recommended Dosage:
Adults & Children: Take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
- For children 2-6 yrs, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food. Children under 2 yrs take only as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule contains the following ‘friendly’ bacteria:
Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14) 12 billion colony-forming units (CFU) Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115) 7 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (HOWARU® HN019) 4 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04) 3 billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001) 2 billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus (FloraFIT® Lr-32) 2 billion CFU Total CFU count 30 billion CFU
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians..
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
100 gram powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: