- Product Overview
Short description of Fusion Health Detox 60T
Convenient all-in-one detox formula containing herbs traditionally used to promote the elimination of wastes and support liver, kidney, bowel and skin health.
Features of Fusion Health Detox 60T
Fusion® Detox contains Chinese herbs traditionally used to promote detoxification via a number of mechanisms. Among other herbs, it includes Chinese Dandelion and Barberry to clear Heat and toxicity from the liver and drain Dampness, plus Rhubarb to support bowel function and the elimination of toxins.
It also contains the Brazilian herb Pau D’Arco, which has been used medicinally for more than 1000 years, and is traditionally regarded as having blood cleansing and detoxifying properties. Scientific studies indicate that compounds in Pau D’Arco stimulate the immune system and have antimicrobial and antifungal properties. As a result, this herb is often used to aid the management of intestinal dysbiosis (including mild fungal infections and other disturbances in the bowel flora).
Benefits of Fusion Health Detox 60T
- Contains a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs traditionally used to optimise the body’s detoxification, cleansing and waste elimination, and to assist in the management of symptoms associated with suboptimal detoxification and waste elimination, including constipation, sluggish bowel function, fluid retention, mucous congestion, minor skin problems (such as minor boils and dermatitis), chronic inflammation and recurrent upper respiratory tract infections.
- May also aid the management of mild fungal infections and intestinal dysbiosis (disturbances in the bowel microflora) thanks to the Brazilian herb Pau D’Arco, which has antifungal and immune-boosting properties.
- Suitable for short-term or long-term use.
Suggested dose of Fusion Health Detox 60T
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1-2 tablets twice daily. An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised. Drink plenty of water.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Other cautions and contraindications (when applicable):
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- During pregnancy and breast feeding take only as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea are present. Prolonged laxative use may cause serious bowel problems. If fluid retention or other symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Fusion Health Detox 60T
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau D’Arco) inner stem bark 1000mg Taraxacum mongolicum (Asian Dandelion) whole plant 750mg Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) stem bark 600mg Rheum officinale (Rhubarb) root 500mg Phellodendron amurense stem bark 500mg Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) root 500mg Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root & stolon 150mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Other information of Fusion Health Detox 60T
In many forms of traditional medicine, poor liver, bowel, kidney, lymphatic and/or skin function are believed to contribute to inadequate removal of toxic compounds and metabolic wastes from the body.
Over time, this may result in accumulating levels of such substances, which may in turn contribute to a wide variety of health problems, ranging from sluggish bowel function to decreased resistance to minor bacterial and fungal infections, among others.
The liver is the body’s main organ of detoxification, and in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), is also responsible for directing the smooth movement of Qi, Blood and body fluids around the body, supporting the digestive functions of the Spleen organ-meridian system and regulating emotions.
According to this philosophy, diet and lifestyle factors such as eating greasy or fatty food or not getting enough exercise can interfere with the Liver’s ability to distribute Qiaround the body. This may lead to Liver Qi stagnation, or what Westerners often refer to as ‘sluggishness’, which tends to manifest as fatigue (especially in the morning), often accompanied by other non-specific symptoms such as musculoskeletal stiffness and tension, digestive difficulties, changeable moods, a quick temper, a pessimistic outlook and ‘mental fogginess’ (for example, difficulty making decisions).
In many instances, Qi stagnation is accompanied by excess Heat (which may manifest as redness of the complexion or eyes, minor skin irritations, and inflammation of the tissues or joints) and/or Dampness (which may result in feelings of heaviness, dullness and the accumulation of fluid).
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews