- chewing gum
- children’s electrolyte replacement drinks
- soft drinks
- snack foods
These health issues have been linked to Aspartame usage.
- Multiple sclerosis
- Auto-immune disorders
- Cellular damage
- even Death
Why is Aspartame dangerous to your health?Aspartame is composed of two chemicals: aspartic acid and phenylalanine. These two ingredients break down into wood alcohol or methanol, which is toxic to your body. Studies have found it hard to prove the hazards of Aspartame because most testing has been done on animals and their bodies deal with methanol in a vastly different way to the human body. Methanol in the human body converts to formaldehyde. This chemical in your body causes damage to DNA and proteins. DNA is your body’s cellular building block in creating new cells. Damage to DNA creates damaged cells. Damaged cells create disease, cancer and aging. There are other things and foods that also create methanol in your body. Fruits and vegetables actually create tiny amounts of methanol but they have an added ‘protective’ ingredient, Pectin that binds with the methanol and carries it out of your body naturally.
Watch this compelling short video Aspartame: The Bitter Truth Behind This Toxic Sweetener
Avoid these methanol creating foods and toxins.
- Fruits and Vegetables that are beginning to rot or are over ripe. You can cut out rotten areas.
- Canned fruits and vegetables and their juices
- Diet foods and drinks that contain Aspartame
- Smoked foods such as fish or meat
- Chewing gum with any type of artificial sweetener
Try these healthy alternatives to artificial sweeteners and sugar.
- Stevia herb in either liquid or powder form