Raw Chocolate & Nut Bark
A delicious Easter raw chocolate alternative, made by Nutritionist Rebecca Sturgess. This Raw Chocolate Bark is dairy free, refined sugar free and will be ready to eat in less than half an hour!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 tsp white chia seeds
- 1/3 cup cashews or hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp buckinis
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Line a medium sized tray with baking paper.
- Combine coconut oil, cacao powder and sweetener of choice in medium sized bowl.
- Pour mixture into tray and sprinkle cashews/hazelnuts, chia seeds, buckinis, cacao nubs and desiccated coconut on top.
- Place in freezer to set for 20 minutes.
- Once set, chop or break bark into smaller pieces and enjoy.