What health problems can MSM help relieve?
- Arthritis, both rheumatoid and osteo-arthritis
- Pain relief of muscles and joints
- Muscle spasms
- Hair, skin and nail conditions
- Autoimmune disorders such as chronic fatigue and lupus
- Digestive disorders
- Toxicity and parasitic infections
How does MSM work?The key component of MSM is sulphur, a necessary mineral used in many ways by the body.
- Reduces Inflammation. Sulphur has the ability to make cells more permeable. This action allows nutrients to flow into the cells and toxins to flow out which in turn reduces inflammation.
- Construction and repair. Sulphur plays a large part in the creation and renew of muscles, bones, cartilage, nails, skin and hair. It also helps collagen mend itself and encourages damaged skin to rebuild.
- Absorption. MSM helps the digestive tract work smoothly and effectively absorb the nutrients we eat.
- Reduces Allergies. MSM helps eliminate free radicals caused by allergens like pollen and foods. This action helps the body stay healthier and cuts down on adverse reactions to toxins in the environment.
- Detoxification of the body. The body needs the sulphur in MSM to combine with glutathione to make antioxidants. These antioxidants help keep the body healthy by fighting off toxins and free radicals that make us sick. MSM also helps increase cellular flow. This action flushes toxins out of the body instead of allowing them to build up in cells, muscles and other areas.
A few raw foods that contain MSM and can be added to your diet.