A journey of a thousand miles... begins with just one stepTry these steps one at a time, to begin your journey to both health and sustainable weight loss:
- Drink water – hydration is key when it comes to a healthy body - especially in removing toxins that your body needs to process as you lose weight. Toxins easily hide in fat stores, meaning as you lose weight, your body is burdened with needing to remove these toxins, which leads to our next suggestion...
- Take a liver tonic – your liver works to help your body process the fat you want to lose by converting this stored energy, into a kind that can be used. Supporting your liver with herbs like Green Coffee Bean, Globe artichoke and Milk thistle means your body is better able to cope with the removal of fat without side effects such as nausea or headaches.
- Start eating a mostly plant based diet– especially green leafy vegetables. They encourage the removal of toxins from your body as well as supporting your energy levels and providing rich nutrition to your cells.
- Exercise!–it doesn’t have to be much – even just a little movement everyday can make a big difference to your health and wellbeing. Start with a quick 10 minute walk in the morning, and one again in the afternoon – move on to 20 minutes morning, then night.
- Increase your protein levels –improving your protein intake by consuming plant based protein, will help your body stay free from sugar cravings whilst supporting weight loss. Protein is found in nuts such as almonds or cashews, or a vegetable source protein such as brown rice or pea protein. You can also improve your protein intake by consuming red meat, fish, chicken or whole fat dairy (just be sure not to choose low fat dairy when you want to lose weight, as the fat in whole dairy will help to keep you fuller for longer whilst supporting your energy intake).
- Support your energy levels –some herbs and supplements can help to bolster your energy levels whilst your body gets used to using different nutrients as their energy source. Yerba Mate is particularly beneficial for this action, as it works to reduce the energy drops felt at key times throughout the day such as late afternoon.
- Change your behaviour with interrupters –some supplements not only support your energy levels, but also help your body deal with your weight loss process, acting as interrupters to your body’s usual process of storing fat. Herbs such as Green Coffee bean, Green tea and Garcinia cambogia, can assist in interrupting behaviours such as eating too much food (Garcinia cambogia), eating too much sugar (Green coffee bean extract) and helping the body to deal with excessive toxin accumulation (Green tea).
Mr Vitamins recommends...
Nutra-Life Weight ManagerCombining Yerba Mate, Green coffee, Green tea and Chromium, this high potency formula may support healthy weight maintenance when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program.
- Yerba Mate is traditionally used in herbal medicine to assist with weight management
- Chromium aids the transport of glucose into the cells and
- Green tea is a powerful antioxidant, helping protect the body against the damaging effects of free radicals