- Exercise – the base chakra is about physical well being and in particular the musculoskeletal system, keep your body healthy through exercise to keep this chakra strong and energised.
- Essential oils – see our article Balance your chakras with Essential Oils for suggestions
- Friends – this chakra is also about community, isolating yourself can drain energy from this chakra. So catch up with friends and help them keep their base chakra strong too.
- Visualisation - Imagine your energy field as a tree, and the roots are your base chakra, this chakra is your foundation, make your tree roots as big as you can.
- Gardening - communion with mother earth is a great way to stay connected and grounded
- Walking barefoot –it’s all about connecting to mother earth, think about how the earth provides for our lives and give thanks as you connect.
- Food – Beetroots, raspberries and red wine! Root vegetables, proteins and red foods all help to keep you grounded, along with the occasional glass of red wine.
7 ways to Energise your Base Chakra
- Featured | Mr Vitamins