Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Magnesium 93 products
Magnesium is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It helps to maintain normal nerve and muscle function, support a healthy immune system, keep the heart beat regular, and helps maintain bone strength. It also helps regulate blood glucose levels and aid in the production of energy and protein. There is ongoing research into the role of Magnesium in preventing and managing disorders such as high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Many people have experienced the benefits of taking Magnesium for Sleep.
Magnesium deficiency is one of the leading nutrient deficiencies in adults with an estimated 80% being deficient in this vital mineral. Although we only need small amounts of Magnesium relative to other nutrients, we must regularly replenish our stores either from foods or Magnesium Supplements in order to prevent deficiency symptoms.
To prevent Magnesium deficiency, make sure that you’re eating plenty of green leafy vegetables, nuts, seeds, avocados, bananas, broccoli, beans, Brussel sprouts and cacao.
A Magnesium deficiency can cause the following symptoms-
- Hypertension and cardiovascular disease
- Migraine headaches
- Restless leg syndrome
- Aggravated PMS symptoms
- Behavioural disorders and mood swings
- Insomnia and trouble sleeping
- Muscle weakness and cramps
- Eclampsia and preeclampsia
The body loses stores of Magnesium every day from normal functions, such as muscle movement, heartbeat and hormone production
Magnesium can be easily supplemented in the form of Magnesium tablets and capsules, in a Magnesium powder or even in the form of a topical Magnesium oil.
The best Magnesium Supplements will often have a few different combined forms of Magnesium present. When choosing a Magnesium supplement look for either Magnesium Glycinate, amino acid Chelated Magnesium, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Orotate and Magnesium Aspartate. These forms of Magnesium are well absorbed and tolerated by the body.
Items 1-16 of 93
- 33%OFF RRPFusion HealthFusion Health Magnesium Advanced 120TRRP $48.95 $32.95Out of stock
- 31%OFF RRPHerbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Magnesium Citrate 900 60CRRP $28.95 $19.95
- 33%OFF RRPFusion HealthFusion Health Magnesium Advanced 60TRRP $29.95 $19.95Out of stock
- 37%OFF RRPHerbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Magnesium Forte 120TRRP $45.95 $28.95Out of stock
- 37%OFF RRPNutralifeNutralife Organic Magnesium Complete 120TRRP $34.99 $21.95Out of stock
- 38%OFF RRPNutralifeNutralife Magnesium Chelate 750 180CRRP $47.99 $29.95Out of stock
- 28%OFF RRPEthical NutrientsEthical Nutrients Mega Magnesium 450G (Citrus) PowderRRP $75.95 $54.95
- 28%OFF RRPBlackmoresBlackmores Bio Magnesium 100TRRP $33.49 $23.95
- 14%OFF RRPAmazing OIlsAmazing Oils Organic Magnesium Oil Spray 250MLRRP $34.95 $29.95
- 41%OFF RRPNutralifeNutralife Magnesium Complete 250CRRP $70.99 $41.95
- 38%OFF RRPHerbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Magnesium Forte 60TRRP $28.95 $17.95
- 28%OFF RRPEthical NutrientsEthical Nutrients Mega Magnesium 450G (Raspberry) PowderRRP $75.95 $54.95
- 7%OFF RRPPretoriusPretorius Professional Magnesium Orotate 60TRRP $27.95 $25.95
- 32%OFF RRPEthical NutrientsEthical Nutrients Mega Magnesium 240TRRP $75.95 $51.95
- 27%OFF RRPEthical NutrientsEthical Nutrients Mega Magnesium 200G (Citrus) PowderRRP $44.95 $32.95