Bioceuticals NuroSAMe Plus 60T (Refrigerate)
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- With Bioactivated B9 and B12 for Healthy Mood
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy mood
- May help to reduce inflammation associated with mild arthritis
- Supports normal healthy liver function and homocysteine levels
This probiotic is refrigeration required, please take serious consideration of your purchase if you are far from us.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
NuroSAMe Plus contains 200mg of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and vitamin cofactors to assist in the maintenance of healthy mood. SAMe, folinic acid (bioactivated vitamin B9) and vitamin B12 play a role in the synthesis of important neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. Vitamin B12 and folinic acid are also important cofactors for the synthesis of SAMe within the body.
- Helps maintain healthy mood by increasing dopamine and serotonin levels.
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed fibromyalgia, providing symptomatic relief from pain, fatigue and mood swings at 600-800mg of SAMe a day.
- Contains the active form of folic acid - folinic acid.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy memory function.
- Supports healthy liver function.
- Supports normal healthy homocysteine levels.
- Provides antioxidant support by contributing to glutathione production.
- May reduce inflammation and improve joint mobility associated with mild arthritis.
- Helps maintain normal blood and form red blood cells.
- B12 and folic acid are involved in the production of SAMe in the body.
- May help to maintain the health of vegetarians who are at risk of developing vitamin B12 insufficiency.
- Enteric-coated tablets, suitable for vegans.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each enteric-coated tablet contains:
|Ademetionine disulfate tosylate||412.37mg|
equiv. ademetionine (SAMe)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||50mcg|
- Individuals who are using prescription antidepressants or suffer from bipolar depression should not use this product unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.