Amino acids are the building blocks of life. They may speed muscle repair, promote growth and reduce muscle breakdown. Taken singularly or in combination for a wide range of applications.
Amino acids are the basic building blocks for tissues, organs, muscles, skin and hair. As the precursors of enzymes and neurotransmitters Amino acids regulate almost all of the metabolic processes in the human body, and they are essential for a healthy body.
Amino acids and Amino acids supplements are of critical importance when it comes to resistance training & bodybuilding. Amino acids/protein are considered among the most important supplements, assisting muscle recovery & muscle growth. BCAAs and especially L-leucine are the best Amino acids or essential for growth, recovery and maintenance of all muscle tissue.
Essential Amino acids for training and weight loss include
- BCAAs (L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine), which are valuable building blocks for muscle tissue growth and repair
- L-arginine, which improves blood flow and is a precursor to nitric oxide
- L-carnitine, which enhances fat burning and accelerates recovery
- L-glutamine, which increases water retention in muscle cells and helps signalling cell growth.
- L-carnitine and BCAAs are two powerful allies preserving valuable muscle tissue during short and long-term weight-loss diets.
A diet containing high quality proteins is vital for overall health and vitality. Natural Amino acids are found in protein rich food such as meat, fish, eggs, dairy, nuts, sprouts, seeds, grains and legumes.
Items 1-12 of 171
- 37%OFF RRPHerbs Of Gold Tyrosine 1000 60THERBS OF GOLD$34.95 $21.95
You'll Earn 22 points
- 43%OFF RRPHealth Addicts Tommy's Acetyl-L-Carnitine 200G UnflavouredHEALTH ADDICTS$69.95 $39.95
You'll Earn 40 points
- 43%OFF RRPHealth Addicts Tommy's Acetyl-L-Carnitine 200G LemonHEALTH ADDICTS$69.95 $39.95
You'll Earn 40 points
- 35%OFF RRPHealth Addicts Tommy's L-Glutamine 1KG UnflavouredHEALTH ADDICTS$99.95 $64.95
You'll Earn 65 points
- 41%OFF RRPBlooms Lysine 500 60CBLOOMS$16.75 $9.95
You'll Earn 10 pointsLysine has the capacity to fight the symptoms of cold sores and herpes viruses and it reduces the number of outbreaks, severity and healing time. Lysine is an essential amino acid that is a necessary building block for all protein.It’s beneficial for recovery from injuries and surgery due to its role in building muscle protein. It also aids in the production of antibodies, hormones, enzymes, collagen formation and tissue repair. View details