Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Returns Terms & Conditions
Mr Vitamins Returns Policy
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be satisfied with your Mr Vitamins purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you if you return your item(s).
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind, Mr Vitamins will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase.
- You produce your original Mr Vitamins register receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item.
- The item must not have been used or damaged
- It is in its original packaging
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition
- If these requirements are not satisfied Mr Vitamins reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns and instead offer a store credit.
Mr Vitamins will accept returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or replacement where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- Significantly different to those shown or described to you, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product is unsafe, and
- You can present your Mr Vitamins register receipt, online tax invoice or other proof of purchase.
Mr Vitamins goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality. Products must be of acceptable quality, which can be defined as:
- safe, lasting, with no faults
- look acceptable
- Acceptable quality considers what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
We reserve the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a replacement, exchange or refund.
- Your original Mr Vitamins register receipt or online tax invoice are the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
For Online Orders:
Even though great care is taken in the shipping process, if your item/s arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service Team to work out a solution. We may request a photograph of your item/s and /or delivery package to aid a speedy resolution.