Ability to drive a customer first culture, providing a premium proven customer experience.
- Engage and motivate team to meet KPIs and uphold our core values.
- Meet financial KPI’s, targets across sales, wage control, margin, stock control and shrinkage.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Drive success through coaching, mentoring and leadership, providing feedback to build a highly effective team.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Store operations expert that supports a seamless customer experience.
- A positive engaging mindset with a proven ability to develop strong relationships.
- Be an integral part of an omnichannel business
- Join a fun and dynamic team
As the Merchandise Support Analyst you will provide insights through data analysis, reporting, combining external and internal data to support strategies. You will understand our commercial goals, identifying opportunities for growth. You will be a key resource for internal stakeholders and build your knowledge of the natural health market. As the opportunities arise, we will help you develop a variety of category management skills and commercial acumen.
With over 25 years of experience in the natural care industry, Mr Vitamins’ mission is to provide our customers with the best range of the highest quality vitamins, supplements, health foods and sports nutrition -together with the best quality advice from our certified naturopaths, nutritionists and sports experts. We are a growing, dynamic company. We need an energetic analyst to help inform our decisions, measure our success and support our strategy implementation.
KEY DUTIES & ACTIVITIES
- Understand the Mr Vitamins Strategy and Values, applying these concepts to your responsibilities and team work.
- Develop a deep understanding of systems, data manipulation (Excel, etc) and data sources to support the development of an information system for the Merchandise team.
- Build business insights and apply to key business decisions.
- Support the stores and online omnichannel program through range and data management.
- Optimise inventory and demand planning cycles Learn and support the digital marketing strategies.
- Support Business Improvement projects.
- An analytical mindset with strong attention to detail Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfort working to deadlines with a proactive approach to resolving issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Curiosity and interest in continuous learning and development
- Able to work from our office in Chatswood, NSW
We do not offer relocation assistance or visa sponsorship for this role.