Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavored Gold Standard 100% Whey (Chocolate) 68 Servings
- No Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners, or Colors
- Whey Isolates are the Primary Protein Source
- Higher Pure Protein Percentage
- Provides Whey Protein Microfractions
- More than 5 Grams of BCAAs
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid
- Instantized to Mix with a Spoon
Whey Protein Isolates are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the Naturally Flavored Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we're able to pack in 24 grams of the purest protein with a lot less of the fat, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. Whatmakes this formula even better is the fact that it contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard 100% Whey is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. TIP: Adjust the taste of your Gold Standard 100% Whey by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
SHAKER CUP: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
BLENDER: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other ingredients, you can make an even more delicious shake. STACK YOUR SHAKE: You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey an even better post workout product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
THINK OUTSIDE THE GLASS: Gold Standard 100% Whey can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, increase the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
SUGGESTED USE: For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Sugar, Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Rebaudioside A, Lactase.
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Extreme Milk Chocolate) 10LBOPTIMUM NUTRITION$199.00$169.9515%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Banana Cream) 2LBOPTIMUM NUTRITION$79.95$54.9531%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Cookies & Cream) 2LBOPTIMUM NUTRITION$79.95$54.9531%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Extreme Milk Chocolate) 2LBOPTIMUM NUTRITION$79.95$54.9531%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Delicious Strawberry) 2LBOPTIMUM NUTRITION$79.95$54.9531%OFF RRP