Amelia has a passion for healthy eating and fast cooking that anyone can manage. Amelia believes we eat with our eyes and is very practiced at helping clients to make food look and taste delicious while helping you to feel great inside and out.
Consultation with Amelia
In the first consultation we discuss your health concerns and priorities. A detailed health review covering personal medical and family history is taken, as well as questions regarding relevant body systems. A 24 hour food diary will be recorded and analysed to pinpoint any deficiencies or excesses. We then discuss and negotiate a treatment plan and if any diagnostics are required, tests will be ordered.
Follow up appointments review progress, analyse test results and revise treatments aims if necessary to help you meet your stated goals.
Areas of Special Interest
- Disordered eating
- Anxiety & Stress
- Skin Conditions – Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema
- Weight Loss
- Food Intolerance
- Bachelor of Health Science Majoring in Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine
- Bachelor of Health Science Majoring in Movement Science
- Professional accreditation with ANTA
- Blogs as Amelia’s Balanced Kitchen