- Product Overview
Assists in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. Maintains healthy muscle function.
- Assists in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis
- Maintains healthy muscle function
- Increases bone and skeletal strength
Calcium may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. Adequate intake of calcium reduces the risk of osteoporosis, increasing bone and skeletal strength. Magnesium is an essential mineral for the human body, and is needed for relaxing muscles, bone formation and activating B vitamins. Vitamin D3 assists calcium absorption.
Take 2 Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D3 tablets twice daily. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Calcium amino acid chelate 500mg equiv. to elemental calcium 100mg,
- Calcium carbonate 375mg equiv. to elemental calcium 150mg,
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 125mg equiv. to elemental magnesium 25mg,
- Magnesium oxide-heavy 42.96mg equiv. to elemental magnesium 25mg,
- Vitamin d3 200IU equiv. to cholecalciferol 5mcg
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews