- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Women's Multi contains a comprehensive formula of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help women perform at their peak.
- With Spirulina
- Energy production
- Antioxidant support
- Women's Multi contains a comprehensive formula of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help women perform at their peak.
- The B group vitamins help maintain nervous system health via their involvement in the production of hormones and neurotransmitters. B complex vitamins are water soluble, meaning the body cannot store large amounts. Regular daily intake is required to support general health.
- Women's Multi contains Spirulina, a nutritious green fresh water algae, which contains naturally occurring minerals, amino acids, betacarotene and essential fatty acids.
- Women's Multi contains antioxidant herbs Silybum marianum and Ginkgo biloba for protection against free radicals. Grape seed extract is also included, it contains the plant flavonoids, oligomeric procyanidins (OPCs), which act as antioxidants and may assist in maintaining healthy blood vessels and capillaries.
- Women's Multi contains a spectrum of antioxidants including Betacarotene, citrus bioflavonoids, selenium, zinc, copper, Grape seed and vitamins C, E and B2.
- Women's Multi has been specifically designed for women and contains the female supportive herbs Chaste tree and Dong quai.
- Women's Multi contains Iodine which supports thyroid health and a healthy metabolism.
- Women's Multi provides 5mg of iron. Iron is essential for oxygen transport and for energy production. Iron in combination with vitamins B6, B12, folic acid is important for the formation and maintenance of normal healthy blood cells. Folic acid, vitamin B6, 12 and iron also assist in supporting normal mental process and balanced mood.
- Women's Multi contains Betacarotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and assists in maintaining healthy reproduction and vision.
- Women's Multi contains chromium which is important for the maintenance of normal healthy blood sugar levels in health individuals. It plays a role as a co-factor in the regulation of sugar metabolism. Physical activity and a diet high in refined sugars can increase chromium requirements.
- Women's Multi contains nutrients required for the production of energy from food. Iron and the B vitamins 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 12, folic acid and biotin play important roles in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Women's Multi contains vitamin C, D, Betacarotene, zinc, iron and selenium to support the health of the immune system.
- Vitamins E, B6, B12 and folic acid are included in Women's Multi to assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin D3 promotes the absorption of calcium and assists in building healthy bones and teeth and maintaining muscle strength.
- Women's Multi contains nutrients for maintaining healthy skin and assist in the process of skin healing and repair including zinc, vitamin C, D, E, Betacarotene and Grape seed. Contains Silica which is involved in the healthy development and functioning of connective tissues, especially skin.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
Carotenoids calculated as betacarotene (of Dunaliella salina) 3mg Thiamine hydrochloride (B1) 25mg Riboflavin (B2) 25mg Nicotinamide 50mg Calcium pantothenate 100mg equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5) 91.6mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg equiv. Pyridoxine (B6) 41.1mg Folic acid 300mcg Cyanocobalamin (B12) 50mcg Ascorbic acid (C) 100mg Cholecalciferol 5mcg equiv. vitamin D3 200IU d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 82.6mg equiv. natural vitamin E 100IU Biotin 50mcg Choline bitartrate 25mg Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg Inositol 25mg Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate anhydrous) 50mg Calcium (as citrate) 15mg Calcium (as pantothenate) 8.4mg TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 73.4mg Chromium (as nicotinate) 50mcg Copper (as gluconate) 500mcg Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 5mg Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 25mg Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg Potassium (as iodide) 46mcg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50mcg Silica (as colloidal anhydrous) 20mg Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 10mg Arthrospira maxima (Spirulina) whole cell powder 200mg herbal extracts equiv. to dry Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed 12g Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s thistle) fruit 1g Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf 500mg Angelica polymorpha (Dong quai) root 200mg Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) fruit 25mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms, for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews