- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Candida Relief contains Pau d'arco inner stem bark, a herb that has a long history of traditional use as an antifungal remedy in South America.
- Fungal infections
- Digestive disturbances
- Traditional remedy
- Candida & fungal relief
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America as an anti-fungal, for the relief of the symptoms of candida.
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America for the relief of fungal and bacterial infections.
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America for the relief of digestive disturbances.
- Pau d'arco has a long history of use as a herbal remedy in South America.
- Candida Relief assists in the maintenance of wellbeing.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau d’arco) inner stem bark extract 1g
equiv. to dry
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews