- Product Overview
Short description of Caruso's Super Cranberry 50000 300ML
Caruso’s Super Cranberry 50,000 has been formulated for:
- Cystitis & urinary tract health
- Pain and burning of cystitis
- Reduces the risk & frequency of cystitis
Features of Caruso's Super Cranberry 50000 300ML
Caruso’s Super Cranberry 50,000 is a great tasting high potency cranberry liquid which is beneficial for the symptomatic relief of the pain and burning sensation of cystitis. It may also help with recurrent cystis.
Benefits of Caruso's Super Cranberry 50000 300ML
Customers who would benefit from using Caruso’s Super Cranberry 50,000 include:
- Those unable to swallow tablets
- Men and Women who experience Urinary Tract Infections
- Women who experience recurrent Cystitis
- Women who want to prevent Cystitis
- Children over 12 who may experience cystitis
Suggested dose of Caruso's Super Cranberry 50000 300ML
Adults take 5mL once a day with meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional. Alternatively mix 5mL with water or juice and drink immediately. Refrigerate after opening.
Children over the age of 12 take 5 mL with meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Ingredients of Caruso's Super Cranberry 50000 300ML
Per 5mL Liquid contains:
Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry)
Extract equiv. to fruit fresh.........................50g (50 000mg)
Precautions of Caruso's Super Cranberry 50000 300ML
- Always read the label.Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional
- If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Those taking warfarin are advised to consult with their Healthcare Professional
- Contains Potassium Sorbate
Other information of Caruso's Super Cranberry 50000 300ML
Cystitis or Urinary tract infection (UTI) is the term given to any infection of part of the urinary system. Cystitis is a very common type of urinary tract infection experienced by women and especially in elderly women and is an infection of the bladder that often follows with bacterial infection in the urine. Symptoms of Cystitis can include painful or burning urination, a frequent urge to urinate, strong-smelling urine, cloudy or bloody urine, and pain in the lower abdomen. Although UTIs can occur in both men and women, they are about 50 times more common in adult women than adult men. Please be aware that the presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
The Actions of the Ingredients:
Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry):
- Cranberries contain Proanthocyanidins which help to reduce the burning sensation and pain associated with cystitis.
- Cranberry supplementation aids in reducing the risk and frequency of cystitis
- Cranberries are a potent anti-oxidant helping to detoxify the urinary tract and reduce free radical damage of cells.
- Cranberries may provide a flushing mechanism for the Urinary Tract
- Cranberries may assist with urinary odors
Dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, wheat, soy, animal products, artificial flavours, colours and preservatives
300 ml bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews