- Product Overview
rthritis, back pain, strains, strains or sore and aching muscles
Caruso's Exit Pain Arthritis Cream has been formulated for:
• Joint pain
• Joint swelling
• Joint stiffness
• Back pain
• Sore & aching muscles
Why use Caruso's Exit Pain Arthritis Cream?
Caruso's Exit Pain Arthritis Cream is designed for anyone who experiences muscle or joint aches and pains. Caruso's Exit Pain Arthritis Cream works at the site of pain to provide relief locally. It has been formulated for the temporary relief of joint pain, stiffness and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis.
Who would use Caruso's Exit Pain Arthritis Cream?
• Those suffering from pain, swelling and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, and rheumatism
• Those who bruise easily
• Those who suffer from back pain
• Those who have soft tissue injuries
• Those with shellfish allergies who cannot take Glucosamine
• Those who want a product that can be directly applied to the site of their injury or pain
• Those who are already taking an oral tablet for reducing their pain but wish to further maximise results
Apply onto the affected areas and gently massage until all of the cream is absorbed. Repeat up to 3 times daily.
Each gram of Cream contains:
Arnica Montana Flower tincture 50mg
Rosemary Oil 40mg
Camphor Oil White 32mg
Emu Oil 20mg
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist please consult your Healthcare Professional.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds.
Stop use if skin irritation occurs.
Contains Benzyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol and Sorbates.
Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Arnica has been traditionally used for bruises, sprains, swelling, inflammation, muscle and joint pain. Arnica also has anti-inflammatory and analgesic actions. It may assist back pain, strains and sore and aching muscle.
Camphor has analgesic properties. Camphor may assist rheumatism, sprains and inflammation.
100 grams jar
Country of Manufacture:
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: