Turmeric Face Mask
TIP I usually put the turmeric face mask on and then hop in a hot bath – I find the steam from the bath really opens up the pores on your face for better penetration of ingredients.
- Generous dollop of Yoghurt – soothing (cooling, softening)
- ½ tsp of turmeric powder – antioxidant (anti-inflammatory)
- ½ tsp honey – antimicrobial
- 1 tablespoon of avocado (this is always good if you open an avocado and it's not good to eat, I always save it for face masks High in Vitamin C and good oils)
- 5 drops of avocado face oil (available on my website – adds a silky texture to the mask to better soften the skin – also high in Vitamin C.)
- Mix all together in a little bowl and the SMOOSH the turmeric face mask all over your face.
- Enjoy <3