Would you like to lose weight more easily? Here's some healthy results:
- Increase the number of calories you burn
- Feel full for longer, so you eat less
- Decrease your body fat, both under your skin and around your organs
- Improve the health of your heart and blood vessels
MCT's – the non-fattening fatsMCT’s do not contain Essential Fatty Acids, such as Omega 3 found in Fish Oil, and Omega 6 found in vegetable oils. You will still need to ensure that you are getting enough of these. Animal fats contain saturated fat and vegetables, nuts and seeds contain unsaturated fat. You process both these in a way that can lead your body to store that fat, either under your skin or around your organs. MCT’s are different and follow a different digestive pathway in your body. This prevents them from being stored as fat and makes them available for you to use as energy! Not only that, MCT's actually seem to help reduce body fat!
MCT's lessen appetiteResearch trials show that eating MCTs actually increases the amount of energy your body burns. In trials where all other factors such as calorie intake and exercise were constant, those who consumed MCTs, as opposed unsaturated fats found in vegetable oils:
- Burnt more calories
- Had a reduction in body fat
- Experienced improved satiety, which meant they ate less at the following meal.