- Antibacterial and antimicrobial which may assist with healing wounds and skin abrasions
- Antioxidant feeding skin with anti-aging nutrients
- Anti-inflammatory helping to calm and soothe skin redness and irritation
- Helps ease sore throats
- Increases your digestive health
- Helps maintain a healthy natural immune function
- Live active enzymes
- Vitamins B1, B3, B6 and C
- Naturally traps moisture in the skin – making it a humectant
- May assist in lightening the skin so reducing any dark spots
- May assist in reducing fine lines and wrinkles
So how do I use Manuka Honey on my skin?One of the simplest and most pleasant ways to use Manuka Honey in skincare is to give yourself (or your Dad) a treat and incorporate some of this great honey into a facial mask. Yes that’s right … Manuka can be added to other ingredients to make a nourishing, soothing and relaxing facial treatment, which will literally ‘feed your face’ and leave your skin feeling silky and looking ‘alive’. Don’t worry its not too sticky!! Here are some ideas for Manuka Honey Face Masks
Manuka Honey and Green Clay Face MaskIngredients
- ½ teaspoon Natural Life Manuka Honey 15+
- 1 teaspoon Green Clay Powder
- 1-3 drops of Essential Oil (Optional - your choice e.g. Lavender, Orange, Cedarwood for Dad)
- 1-2 drops pure Jojoba (Optional – but good for dry skin)
- 1-2 teaspoons spring or filtered water
- Mix all ingredients together using a wooden or porcelain spoon (no metal) and apply to clean dry face.
- You can apply it with your fingers or a mask brush if you have one.
- Sit or lie back and relax for 15-20 minutes until dry.
- Carefully rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
Simple Manuka Honey Face MaskThis is where it gets a bit sticky – but stick with it (excuse the pun!) because I’m sure you’ll be impressed with the results Ingredients
- 1-2 teaspoons Natural Life Manuka Honey 15+
- Apply to your face with your fingers or a brush
- Sit or lie back and relax for 10-15 minutes
- Carefully rinse off with warm water and pat dry
Natural Life™ Manuka Honey 15+
Manuka Honey may be beneficial for:
- Stimulating natural immune response
- Treating sore throats and common colds
- Healing cuts, abrasions, acne and skin infections
- Maintaining general health and wellbeing