It's the queen's Diamond Jubilee! After 60 years on the throne and still looking great at 86, what might be the health secrets of our beloved monarch, Queen Elizabeth II?
What are Queen Elizabeth II's Health secrets?
- A loving and supportive husband (who never steals the limelight - except when he makes a gaff!!)
- Having your mum with you, again for support and guidance for 50 years (she died in 2002). Her sister Princess Margaret too died in 2002
- The love and support of the British people (most of the time!) and those of the Commonwealth plus many other countries around the world
- Knowing, accepting and performing your role with discipline, dedication, nobility of purpose and grace
Add to these More of her Health Secrets...
- A healthy lifestyle which includes good fresh food (probably from her own estates) some or all of which may be organic (Prince Charles is a great advocate and grower of organic food)
- Only the finest wines (we surmise)
- Moderate exercise – those corgies keep her on her toes these days but, of course, she was an avid horsewoman
- A Homeopathic Physician (who of course practices homeopathy)