What - Digestion in your eyes?Visit a Naturopath or attend a Mr Vitamins workshop on digestion and you’ll discover the reasons why your health starts with good digestion. “You are what you eat” may be an old quote but it is still a good one. How you eat, what you eat, why you eat and when you eat all play an important role. Your own inherited coding can affect your individual needs to maintain healthy digestion.
What does your iris show about your digestion?Your iris can reveal a lot about your digestion, both inherent and acquired traits:
- How well your digestion system is working.
- Whether you are digesting protein well.
- Whether your stomach is over acidic or under acidic.
- How well you are absorbing nutrients.
- Whether you are prone to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Is there a tendency towards gastric ulceration.
- Are you prone to diarrhoea or constipation.
- Have you inherited a genetic link to diabetes.
- Is your liver showing signs of stress.
What diseases are linked to poor digestion?Poor digestion and nutrition is at the base of at least 80% of chronic health issues. Can you relate to any of these?
- Poor energy
- Poor sleep
- Weight gain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Allergies and Intolerances
- Eczema and Psoriasis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Autoimmune diseases