Tips for a relaxing home spa
- Set aside some quiet time for yourself so that you can fully enjoy the experience of your home spa.
- It is important that you give yourself permission and space for some time out. Put it in your diary. Create a day/evening on a regular basis, such as once a week or month
- If you need to, give yourself some time on a weekend, or after the kids have gone to bed. Let your family/partner/flatmate know that you need some time out. Not only will you feel relaxed and pampered, but you will feel enriched, rejuvenated and energised.
- Light 1-2 scented candles in your bathroom to create a relaxed ambience.
- As you run your bath, prepare your face mask and apply
- Add clay to your bath as per the directions below
- Soak in your bath for up to 15 minutes
- While in the bath, wash off your face mask.
- If you feel the need to, though this is not necessary, shower off after the bath under the shower for a few minutes.
Using green clay in your own home spa
For beautiful clear & radiant SkinFacial Green Clay Base Mask
- 1 cup of Fine Green Clay
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Almond or Olive oil,
- ½ cup natural filtered water