Is your Kidney energy becoming depleted?
Kidney energy (traditionally called Qiand pronounced “chee”) progressively becomes depleted with age, causing many symptoms in the areas it governs; low energy levels, declining hormone levels, impaired brain function, bone weakness, hearing loss, loose teeth, weakened immunity, incontinence, tissue dryness and diminishing willpower. Kidney energy is particularly vulnerable to exhaustion due to factors such as;
- a hard driven lifestyle
- insufficient fluid intake
- multiple pregnancies
- chronic illness
How can you help your Kidney energy?Traditionally, Chinese Kidney tonics are taken to supplement declining Kidney energy (Qi). For more information on how Traditional Chinese Medicine can support Kidney energy have a look at this short video:
Herbs to boost your Kidney energyFor thousands of years, Chinese medicinal herbs have been consumed to promote energy and support healthy ageing.
Mr Vitamins recommends
FUSION Health Kidney TonicFUSION Health Kidney Tonicincludes the following herbs – designed as a special formula because of the synergy in how they work together to support healthy kidney function, and boost energy.
- Chinese foxglove (Rehmanniaglutinosa): tonifies Kidney energy, supports healthy immune function and bone formation.
- Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum): supports healthy reproductive, urinary, cardiovascular, circulatory, immune and blood producing systems.
- Goji berry (Lycium barbarum): recent studies suggest extracts have anti-ageing, anti-fatigue, immune regulation and cell protection properties.
- Chinese dodder seed (Cuscuta hygrophilae): traditionally used to strengthen Kidney energy to overcome impotence, infertility, bladder weakness with incontinence, diminished vision and general weakness.
- Cornelian cherry (Cornus officinalis): nourishes and stabilises the Kidney organ-meridiansystem to address symptoms associated with overwork, exhaustion and ageing.
- Chinese yam (Dioscorea opposita): helps maintain normal cholesterol levels in healthy people and promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Alisma (Alisma orientalis) and Poria (Poria cocos) are two of Chinese medicine’s most respected fluid regulators, promoting healthy urination in people experiencing fluid retention.