Healthy nutrition: for a busy lifeA Nutritionist life is packed with activities and jobs just like the rest of us. The difference is that Yvonne plans her meals and works around her schedule so that she never misses a meal or has to run to the nearness burger joint to get dinner in a rush. The food she eats is clean and fresh. So here is a typical healthy menu.
Healthy nutrition: a typical day’s eatingBreakfast
- Yvonne starts the day with a glass of hot water and lemon.
- Followed by a smoothie containing whole milk, fruit of the season, physlium husks, coconut oil and a raw egg
- She then heads out under the trees for a 1 hour jog/ walk
- Her breakfast consists of eggs, green salad, roasted tomatoes and home made sauerkraut
- She usually has lunch in the park near where she works. Today a rocket salad with purple cabbage and yellow capsicum, fresh mint with sesame, poppy seeds and pumpkin seeds. Drizzled with olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Herbal tea, today she has a meditation blend containing lavender and rose petals
- Yvonne prepares grilled lamb skewers and green salad for dinner. The lamb is lightly seasoned and marinated in a little olive oil, lemon and oregano. The green salad contains iceberg lettuce, cucumber, Spanish onion and fresh basil and is dressed with the remains of the olive oil and herb marinade.