- Product Overview
May help to support the detoxification process by the liver & digestive system, plus superfoods to provide antioxidant support.
Blackmores Recharge contains:
- Milk thistle to support healthy liver function
- Globe artichoke helps support liver cleansing to relieve digestive disturbances**
- Green tea, selenium, taurine, broccoli sprouts and milk thistle for antioxidant activity
- B vitamins for energy support*
All in a delicious, citrus-tasting drink powder, which can be add to water or juice.
The liver is a vital organ of the digestive system. It plays an important role in detoxification as it filters out many harmful substances. Blackmores Recharge Liver Detox Plus Super Foods contains globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus) which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances and to help support liver cleansing**. Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) may provide antioxidant support for the liver cells. With antioxidants (Green tea, selenium, taurine, broccoli sprouts and milk thistle) and B vitamins (B1,B2,B3,B5) required for the release of energy from food.*
Adults - Add 5 g (1 metric teaspoon) to water or juice. Stir and serve. Take once daily with a meal or as professionally prescribed.
Silybum marianum (milk thistle) equiv. to dry leaf 12g, Cynara scolymus (globe artichoke) equiv. to fresh leaf dry 6g, Camellia sinensis (green tea) equiv to dry leaf 270mg, Brassica oleracea var italica (broccoli sprout extract powder) equiv. to whole plant fresh 2g, Triticum aestivum (wheatgrass juice powder) equiv. to fresh juice 200mg, Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) (equiv. to thiamine 1.2mg) 1.35mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.3mg, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 16mg, Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5, equivalent to pantothenic acid 6 mg) 6.55mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12 equivalent to cyanocobalamin 2.4 µg) 240mg, Folic Acid 400ug, Choline bitartate 140mg, Selenomethionine (selenium 30 µg) 6mg, L-taurine 150mg, L-glycine 150mg.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews