- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Bio C Powder 125G
This easy to take vitamin C powder is suitable for the whole family* and helps to support immune system function.
Features of Blackmores Bio C Powder 125G
Gentle on the stomach, Bio C® Powder can be mixed with fruit juice or water. It can help to reduce the severity and duration of colds, support skin suppleness, promote wound healing and maintain capillary health.
Benefits of Blackmores Bio C Powder 125G
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract which can enhance the action of vitamin C in the body
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared with ascorbic acid alone
- Contains a natural source of vitamin C, acerola
- Contains no artificial sweeteners making it suitable for the whole family*
- Helps reduces the severity and duration of colds
- Helps to support skin suppleness and elasticity via its role in collagen production
- Promotes wound healing
- Helps maintain capillary health
Suggested dose of Blackmores Bio C Powder 125G
Adults - Take 1g (1 level scoop using measuring scoop enclosed) a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. At the onset of cold symptoms the dose may be increased to 1g 3 times a day
Children 4-12 years - Take 250mg (1/4 level scoop) twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children 2 - 4 years - Take 250 mg (1/4 level scoop) a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 2 years - Only as professionally prescribed Add powder to fruit juice or water.
Note this product contains citrus bioflavonoids which do not dissolve. Stir vigorously to disperse. Always use a dry scoop and replace lid tightly.
Ingredients of Blackmores Bio C Powder 125G
(per 1g of powder)
Ascorbic acid 300mg;
Calcium ascorbate 300mg;
Sodium ascorbate 260mg;
Malpighia punicifolia (Acerola) extract equiv to dry fruit 160mg;
Precautions of Blackmores Bio C Powder 125G
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones) as Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- *Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Ascorbic acid may increase the absorption of aluminium. In kidney failure doses should be separated by at least 2 hours from doses of aluminium-containing preparations.
- If taking propranolol, separate doses by at least two hours. Ascorbic acid may decrease the absorption and efficacy of propranolol.
125 grams low acid powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews