- Product Overview
This easy to take vitamin C powder is suitable for the whole family* and helps to support immune system function.
Gentle on the stomach, Bio C® Powder can be mixed with fruit juice or water. It can help to reduce the severity and duration of colds, support skin suppleness, promote wound healing and maintain capillary health.
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract which can enhance the action of vitamin C in the body
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared with ascorbic acid alone
- Contains a natural source of vitamin C, acerola
- Contains no artificial sweeteners making it suitable for the whole family*
- Helps reduces the severity and duration of colds
- Helps to support skin suppleness and elasticity via its role in collagen production
- Promotes wound healing
- Helps maintain capillary health
Adults - Take 1g (1 level scoop using measuring scoop enclosed) a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. At the onset of cold symptoms the dose may be increased to 1g 3 times a day
Children 4-12 years - Take 250mg (1/4 level scoop) twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children 2 - 4 years - Take 250 mg (1/4 level scoop) a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 2 years - Only as professionally prescribed Add powder to fruit juice or water.
Note this product contains citrus bioflavonoids which do not dissolve. Stir vigorously to disperse. Always use a dry scoop and replace lid tightly.
(per 1g of powder)
Ascorbic acid 300mg;
Calcium ascorbate 300mg;
Sodium ascorbate 260mg;
Malpighia punicifolia (Acerola) extract equiv to dry fruit 160mg;
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones) as Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- *Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Ascorbic acid may increase the absorption of aluminium. In kidney failure doses should be separated by at least 2 hours from doses of aluminium-containing preparations.
- If taking propranolol, separate doses by at least two hours. Ascorbic acid may decrease the absorption and efficacy of propranolol.
125 grams low acid powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews