Blackmores Bio Zinc 168T
Blackmores Bio Zinc is essential to good health. Zinc is important in the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance of healthy skin. In combination with Vit A, Zinc can help with acne, hair and nails.
Healthy Skin, Improved Immunity
Boost immunity and overall health
Zinc aids in the maintenance of good health and wellbeing as it is found in every cell of the body and is involved in many enzymatic reactions.
Zinc deficiency can display as:
Acne or eczema
Thin and sparse hair
Changes in smell and taste
Blackmores Bio Zinc can assist in boosting your immune system to fight off cold and flu, and other infections.
Male reproductive system
Zinc also plays an essential role in male reproductive health and in the production of healthy sperm. Use Blackmores Bio Zinc as part of a preconception plan for both mum and dad, when preparing for a healthy pregnancy.
Skin, hair and nails
In combination with Vitamin A, Zinc can help with acne, hair and nails. Blackmores Bio Zinc has both zinc and vitamin A, to help with repair of the skin, healing wounds and to assist with the health of hair and nails.
May assist in the management of acne
May help to relieve minor skin disorders
Helps maintains healthy skin
Supports production of healthy sperm
Helps to maintain normal healthy sperm count
Supports healthy immune function
Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed
Zinc amino acid chelate 125mg, (equiv. to zinc 25mg);
Magnesium phosphate 122mg, (equiv. to magnesium 25mg);
Manganese amino acid chelate 20mg, (equiv. to manganese 2mg);
Vitamin A acetate (Retynl acetate 860mcg) 2500IU;
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50mg.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women, and 900 µg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 µg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Zinc and magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least 2 hours.
- Blackmores Bio ACE Excell 80CBLACKMORESAU$39.99AU$20.0050%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Bio C 1000mg 150TBLACKMORESAU$39.99AU$20.0050%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Bio C 1000mg 31TBLACKMORESAU$39.99AU$20.0050%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Bio C 1000mg 62TBLACKMORESAU$39.99AU$20.0050%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Bio C Chewable 500mg 50TBLACKMORESAU$39.99AU$20.0050%OFF RRP