Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Diuretics 6 products
Fluid retention can result from prolonged sitting or standing, taking certain medications, hormonal imbalance, eating foods that are high in sodium or suffering from certain diseases. When our organs hold too much fluid the heart has to work harder to pump blood throughout the body. Certain foods and herbs can have a natural diuretic effect on the body. Diuretics work by stimulating your kidneys to produce more urine, extracting water from the blood and reducing pressure on the walls of the arteries. By helping to rid the body of excess sodium and water, improvement may be experienced in the following conditions- high blood pressure, glaucoma, osteoporosis and kidney stones.
Diuretics, also known as fluid tablets or water pills are available as a natural herbal over the counter diuretic.
Herbs commonly found in natural diuretic supplements include dandelion, celery seed, hawthorn, juniper, horsetail and nettle. The best natural diuretic will combine a combination of these herbs.
A very safe natural diuretic is dandelion. Dandelion leaves have been used in traditional medicine around the world. Dandelion leaves, roots and flowers are considered safe to eat and are high in potassium. Dandelion can be taken in the form of herbal tea, extract, capsule or tablet.
- 38%OFF RRPFusion HealthFusion Health Kidney Tonic 120TRRP $76.95 $47.95
You Will Earn 48 points
- 24%OFF RRPCaruso's Natural HealthCaruso's Fluid Away 60TRRP $41.95 $31.95
You Will Earn 32 points
- 17%OFF RRPCaruso's Natural HealthCaruso's Fluid Away 30TRRP $23.95 $19.95
You Will Earn 20 points
- 36%OFF RRPFusion HealthFusion Health Kidney Tonic 60TRRP $44.95 $28.95
You Will Earn 29 pointsOut of stock
- 32%OFF RRPFusion HealthFusion Health Kidney Tonic 30TRRP $27.95 $18.95
You Will Earn 19 points
- 20%OFF RRPNaturopathicaNaturopathica Diuret 60TRRP $49.95 $39.95
You Will Earn 40 points