Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Cranberry 30C
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Cranberry is a premium quality, one-a-day formula to help support urinary tract health.
- SwisseSwisse Men's Ultivite 120TRRP $69.95 $49.9529%OFF RRP
- SwisseSwisse Women's Ultivite 120TRRP $69.95 $49.9529%OFF RRP
- SwisseSwisse Chlorophyll Spearmint 500MLRRP $28.95 $15.9545%OFF RRP
- SwisseSwisse Ultiboost Prostate 50TRRP $46.95 $22.9551%OFF RRP
- SwisseSwisse Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails 100TRRP $32.95 $19.9539%OFF RRP
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Cranberry has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide a high strength dose of cranberry in a convenient one-a-day dose.
|Product Name||Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Cranberry 30C|
- 经临床试验：包含经临床试验的高效蔓越莓 PACran(r)，是一种独特的完整蔓越莓果实粉剂，有助于支持泌尿道健康。
- 症状缓解：PACran(r) 可有助于缓解与复发性膀胱炎有关的不适，如瘙痒、烧灼感和尿频。
- 蔓越莓（大果越桔）粉，相当于 鲜果 25 g
在低于 25 摄氏度的条件下贮存。 如果盖封破损，请勿服用
如果症状持续，请咨询您的保健医生。 如果疼痛或刺激持续超过 48 小时，请咨询您的医生。 如发现尿中带血，应立即就医。
Clinically Tested: Contains PACran(r), a clinically trialled high-potency cranberry that is a unique powdered form of the whole cranberry fruit to help support urinary tract health.
Symptomatic Relief: PACran(r) may help provide symptomatic relief from the discomfort associated with recurrent cystitis such as itching, burning and frequent urination.
Antioxidant Support: Cranberries are high in antioxidants, which help protect against potential free radical damage.
Cranberries possess anti-adhesion qualities, which help reduce the adhesion of bacteria to the urinary tract.
Adult: One capsule daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
CRANBERRY (Vaccinium macrocarpon) powder equiv. fresh fruit 25g
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours - consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.