Anthogenol Health Supplements
Anthogenol is a naturally derived health supplement based on the proprietary isolation of OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins). Working at a cellular level, it provides protection from ravaging free radicals.
Anthogenol is a great product from the MasQueliers brand. The MasQuelier’sbrand was founded by French phyto-scientist, Professor Jack Masquelier, in 1948. He was the first person to isolate OPC’s (Oligomericproanthocyanidins), a product derived from a mixture of red wine extract, grape seed extract and/or pine bark extract.
OPC’s are very potentbioflavonoids that,whenused as a natural food supplement,have been proven to help prevent free radical cell damage. Widely known for their excellent vascular benefits,Professor MasQuelier spent his whole scientific careerresearching, developing, andmanufacturinghis OPCs products.
Anthogenol Products Benefits
• Anthogenol tablets are a naturally derived health supplement based on the isolation of OPCs. Among the core Anthogenol benefits is it's very powerful antioxidant effect. It offers antioxidant activity that is 15 times greater than Vitamin C and 50 times greater than Vitamin E.
• The properties of antioxidants are especially beneficial for protection against ageing and protection from age-related conditions. The core reason behind the popularity of Anthogenol tablets is their ability to promotehealthy circulation. The supplement helps to maintain healthy circulatory function in the legs, eyes and skin. It also helps toprotect the veins, strengthen capillary walls and protect cell membranes.
• Not only do Anthogenol tablets promote cardiovascular health, they are also highly beneficial for eye health, providing essential nutritional support for the eyes as well as helping to increase energy and vitality.
• Anthogenol is a great supplement for helping to maintain beautiful skin, hair and nails.The antioxidant effect of the OPC’s helps to effectively protect against the breakdown of skin collagen and elastin.
• In preventing this breakdown, the supplement can help to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the suppleness and quality of your skin. It may also help to banish age spots, increase the thickness of your hair and increase the strength of your nails.
• Two breakthrough natural ingredients – MASQUELIER’s® French Pine Bark Extract and MASQUELIER’s® Original OPCs – are uniquely combined to create Anthogenol®.
• Anthogenol ingredients also include grape seed extract, an ingredient renowned for its rich antioxidant properties and cardiovascular benefits. The supplement also includes Vitamin C to ensure optimal nutrient absorption.
• Anthogenol is vegetarian friendly. It doesn’t contain colorants, sugar, preservatives, yeast, wheat, milk, egg, soy, glutens, starch, animal derivatives, or artificial flavours.
To ensure high quality products and product effectiveness, all ingredients that are used are carefully selected and undergo Complex Phytonutrient Authentication (CPA) testing, which is the most accurate quality control method in the industry.
Is MASQUELIER’s® Anthogenol® beneficial for all age groups?
Yes, MASQUELIER’s® Anthogenol® is beneficial for all age groups. Regardless of what age bracket you fall into, your blood vessels naturally weaken and lose flexibility over time. By giving your veins the help they need to stay strongyou are, in turn, looking after your whole body so you can live life to the full now and as you age.
Mr Vitamins offers the best prices available if you want to buy Anthogenol online in Australia.
- Anthogenol 30CAU $49.95With this product, you earn 50 loyalty points.Anthogenol - Grapeseed Extract Anthogenol is a naturally derived health supplement based on the proprietary isolation of OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins). It has a powerful antioxidant effect (15 times greater than Vitamin C and 50 times greater than Vitamin E). Working at a cellular... View details
- Anthogenol 100CAU $139.00With this product, you earn 139 loyalty points.Anthogenol is a naturally derived health supplement based on the proprietary isolation of OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins). It has a powerful antioxidant effect (15 times greater than Vitamin C and 50 times greater than Vitamin E). Working at a cellular level, it provides protection from ravaging free radicals View details