Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Blackmores Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg 400 Capsules
Blackmores Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg 400 Capsule - A high quality source of odourless omega-3 for daily wellbeing. Helps maintain normal heart, brain and eye health and support daily wellbeing. No fishy aftertaste, developed without the use of artificial surfactants.
- BlackmoresBlackmores Bio ACE Excell 80CRRP $55.49 $44.9519%OFF RRP
- BlackmoresBlackmores Bio C 1000mg 150TRRP $44.99 $31.9529%OFF RRP
- BlackmoresBlackmores Bio C 1000mg 31TRRP $12.49 $9.9520%OFF RRP
- BlackmoresBlackmores Bio C 1000mg 62TRRP $21.99 $16.4525%OFF RRP
- BlackmoresBlackmores Bio C Chewable 500mg 50TRRP $9.99 $7.9520%OFF RRP
- Rigorously tested for quality and highly purified.
- Only high quality fish oil goes into our bottles.
- No fishy aftertaste
- Developed without the use of artificial surfactants (polysorbates).
- Mercury tested and surfactant free.
|Product Name||Blackmores Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg 400 Capsules|
- Natural source of omega-3s for daily wellbeing
- Helps to reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Helps to support heart and cardiovascular health
- Helps to assist in the maintenance of normal eye and brain function
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides (fat in the blood) within the normal range in healthy people
As an omega-3 supplement:
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years - Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
For mild to moderate joint inflammation:
Adults - Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Containing Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides 300mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120 mg
- High doses of fish oil (10 or more capsules per day) may increase the risk of bleeding with blood-thinning medications and should not be taken in the week before surgery
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional