- Product Overview
Any 2 Blackmores selected items for $15. Only while stocks last.
A high quality source of odourless omega-3 for daily wellbeing. Helps maintain normal heart, brain and eye health and support daily wellbeing. No fishy aftertaste, developed without the use of artificial surfactants.
Expiry Date: November 2017
- Rigorously tested for quality and highly purified.
- Only high quality fish oil goes into our bottles.
- No fishy aftertaste
- Developed without the use of artificial surfactants (polysorbates).
- Mercury tested and surfactant free.
- Natural source of omega-3s for daily wellbeing
- Helps to reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Helps to support heart and cardiovascular health
- Helps to assist in the maintenance of normal eye and brain function
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides (fat in the blood) within the normal range in healthy people
As an omega-3 supplement:
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years - Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
For mild to moderate joint inflammation:
Adults - Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Containing Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides 300mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120 mg
- High doses of fish oil (10 or more capsules per day) may increase the risk of bleeding with blood-thinning medications and should not be taken in the week before surgery
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: