Fusion Health Blood Sugar 30T
Fusion Health Blood Sugar 30T contains 100mcg of chromium per tablet to support healthy glucose metabolism.
- Fusion Blood Sugar supports healthy glucose metabolism due to its content of chromium, which is essential for the healthy cellular uptake and utilisation of glucose and is also required for the healthy metabolism of carbohydrates and fats in the diet.
- Eating a diet high in sugar may deplete chromium levels. Data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) suggests that the daily diets of around half of all Australians usually contain more than the amount of free sugars recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO). Additional research from CSIRO indicates that on average, Australian men and women consume nine to ten servings of sugary foods like soft drinks, biscuits, chocolate and sweets every week.
- The liver plays an important role in helping to maintain healthy blood sugar by converting glucose into glycogen, storing it, and then releasing it as needed in response to changing levels of the hormones insulin and glucagon. Fusion Blood Sugar contains milk thistle, which supports healthy liver function, has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and is traditionally regarded as having liver-protecting effects in Western herbal medicine.
- Amla (also known as phyllanthus) also has antioxidant activity and helps to inhibit oxidative or free radical damage to tissues, cells and body structures, while also supporting the body’s own antioxidant defences. In Ayurvedic medicine, it is traditionally regarded as working synergistically with gymnema, which is taken to promote healthy digestion and the assimilation of nutrients.
- Fusion Blood Sugar also contains 3g cinnamon per tablet.
- Our high-strength chromium supplement, providing 100mcg per tablet from two sources: chromium picolinate and chromium chloride
- Plus 3g cinnamon per tablet, and 2.3g gymnema
- Includes the potent herbal antioxidants milk thistle and amla
- Milk thistle also supports healthy liver function, has anti-inflammatory properties, and is traditionally used to protect the liver in Western herbal medicine
- Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily
|Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) fruit fresh juice dry||11g|
|equiv. to ß-glucogallin||20mg|
|Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dry seed||6.57g|
|equiv. to flavanolignans calc. as silybin||78.84mg|
|Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) dry leaf||2.31g (2310mg)|
|equiv. to gymnemic acids||75mg|
|Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) dry stem bark||3g|
|Chromium picolinate (Chromium picolinate)||202mcg|
|equiv. to chromium||25mcg|
|Chromic chloride hexahydrate||385mcg|
|equiv. to chromium||75mcg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Use only as directed.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Fusion Health Vitex 1000mg 30TFUSION HEALTH$18.95$11.9537%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Vitex 1000mg 60TFUSION HEALTH$28.95$17.9538%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Stress B Multi Advanced 60TFUSION HEALTH$41.95$24.9541%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Vitex 1000mg 120TFUSION HEALTH$46.95$28.9538%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced 60TFUSION HEALTH$29.95$19.9533%OFF RRP