Bioceuticals MCT Activ 500ML
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- 95% Caprylic Acid medium chain triglyceride, which is readily digested and converted
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
MCT Activ contains medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) from coconut and/ or palm kernel oils. MCTs are lipids composed of three fatty acids witha chain length of 6-12 carbon atoms attached to a glycerol backbone. Compared to long chain fatty acids, MCTs have a smaller molecular structure and are more readily digested and converted to energy.
- Contains MCTs from coconut and/or palm kernel oils.
- Compared to long chain fatty acids, MCTs have a smaller molecular structure and are more readily digested and converted to energy.
- Contains 95% C8, 4% C10 and 1% C6 MCTs.
- Sustainably sourced.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Raw materials are Kosher and Halal certified.
Consume 15mL (1 tablespoon) directly off the spoon. Alternatively, mix into smoothies, salad dressings or other recipes. Consume up to 3 serves daily with meals.
High intake of nutritional oils may upset the stomach. It is advised to begin with a 5mL (1 teaspoon) serve.
Each 15mL (1 tablespoon) serve contains:*
|Fat (caproic acid (C6))||<143mg|
|Fat (caprylic acid (C8))||>13.5g|
|Fat (capric acid (C10))||<570mg|
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients: coconut and/or palm kernel oils.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.