Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Watson & Son MGO 400+ Manuka Honey Lozenges 8P
DUE TO STATE LAWS, THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO CUSTOMERS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
Premium quality, NZ produced Manuka honey lozenges are made with 91% pure Manuka honey.
- Watson & SonWatson & Son Manuka Honey (MGO 100) 5+ 1KGRRP $114.95 $89.9522%OFF RRP
- Watson & SonWatson & Son Manuka Honey (MGO 600) 15+ 500GRRP $149.95 $112.9525%OFF RRP
- Watson & SonWatson & Son Manuka Honey (MGO 100) 5+ 250GRRP $34.95 $26.9523%OFF RRP
- Watson & SonWatson & Son Manuka Honey (MGO 300) 10+ 250GRRP $53.95 $39.9526%OFF RRP
- Watson & SonWatson & Son Manuka Honey (MGO 300) 10+ 500GRRP $99.95 $69.9530%OFF RRP
Watson & Son Manuka Honey is harvested from some of the most remote and pristine regions of New Zealand from the flowers of our native Manuka tree. It is a unique taonga (treasure) of our land. Naturally occurring methylglyoxal is an ingredient that is present in genuine Manuka Honey.
Honey produced from the Manuka plant contains Methylglyoxal (MGO) a naturally occurring compound that is formed over time from the interaction of the DHA in the honey with various naturally occurring proteins and amino acids. Customers can be confident in the authenticity of Watson & Son products, knowing each batch of Watson & Son Manuka Honey is rigorously tested for its Methylglyoxal content and is certified by an accredited New Zealand laboratory under the ISO17025 standard.
|Product Name||Watson & Son MGO 400+ Manuka Honey Lozenges 8P|
Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth and follow immediately with a second lozenge. Repeat as needed every 2-3 hours.
91% Pure Manuka Honey (Certified 400+ Manuka Honey) 9% Maltodextrin
Food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of children. Store flat in a cool, dry place under 21°C or lozenges may melt. Do not use if seal is broken.