- Product Overview
Wagner Probiotica P50 is a high strength probiotic formula containing 50 billion colony forming units (CFUs) and 11 strains of probiotic bacteria studied for their effectiveness at restoring the balance of good bacteria in the digestive tract.
- 11 strains of scientifically researched, beneficial bacteria
- 50 billion colony forming units of healthy probiotic bacteria in every capsule
- Shelf stable, does not require refrigeration
- DR caps™ technology, ensures good, live bacteria survive acidic stomach environment
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher friendly
Good bacteria support digestion, help the body properly remove waste products, and protect the whole of the digestive tract from illness and infection.
Bad bacteria, on the other hand, can produce a number of chemical toxins causing disturbances in the body that can result in poor digestion and elimination and, in some cases, inflammation that may play a role in many chronic and degenerative diseases.
When taking a probiotic supplement, make sure you take a product that contains billions of good quality, guaranteed live bacteria that can survive passage through the harsh acids found in your stomach.
- Restoring the balance of good bacteria in the digestive tract following antibiotic use
- The health of the immune system, including reducing the risk of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Urinary and genital tract health
- Supporting healthy immune function in infants when taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule provides:
Proprietary blend 50 billion CFU from Lactobacillus acidophilus 20 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis 10 billion CFU HOWARU® Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis 10 billion CFU Bifidobacterium breve 2.5 billion CFU Bifidobacterium longum 2.5 billion CFU Lactobacillus casei 1.25 billion CFU Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei 1 billion CFU Lactobacillus plantarum 1 billion CFU Lactobacillus salivarius ssp. salivarius 1 billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus 0.5 billion CFU Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus 0.25 billion CFU
N0 Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
Keep this product out of children’s reach. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: