- Product Overview
- Wagner MSM Joint Formula is a maximum-strength combination of natural, scientifically-researched joint pain relief ingredients in an easy-mixing powder.
- Contains high levels of MSM, Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin to help relieve the inflammation and stiffness of arthritis
- Other important joint health support ingredients include Vitamin C, Copper, Boron, Manganese and Zinc
Sometimes, arthritis means you wake up in the morning and your joint pain starts before you even get out of bed. So how do you manage the simple activities you used to love – gardening, walking, sports, or running around with the kids?
And what if you want natural joint pain relief, but don’t want to take giant tablets or multiple capsules each day?
Wagner MSM Joint Formula is a maximum-strength blend of scientifically researched ingredients like MSM, Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin, all in an easy-mixing lemon-flavoured powder. It helps to provide powerful, natural relief from the painful symptoms of arthritis.
- Helping to manage arthritis and relieve arthritis symptoms
- Reducing arthritic joint pain and inflammation
- Helping to improve arthritic joint mobility
- Helping to build and maintain healthy joint cartilage
- Supporting your body’s natural cartilage repair processes
Adults: Mix one level scoop (15g) with water, non-acidic fruit juice or food, and take with meals twice daily. Or take it as your healthcare professional directs.
No Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Each daily dose (2x 15g serves) provides:
Chondroitin sulphate-bovine sodium 1.36g Equivalent. Chondroitin sulfate 1.2g MSM (Dimethyl sulfone) 1.5g Glucosamine sulphate-potassium chloride complex 1.5g Equivalent Glucosamine sulfate 1.13g Equivalent Potassium chloride 369.6mg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 300mg Zinc (as oxide) 12mg Manganese (as sulfate) 6mg Boron (as Borax) 1000µg Copper (as gluconate) 1000µg
Contains glucose. Contains 96.8mg Potassium per 15g serve.
- If you’re taking any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains 98.5mg of Potassium per 15g serve. If you have kidney disease, consult your healthcare practitioner before you taking it.
- This product contains Glucosamine, which comes from shellfish. Don’t take it if you have a seafood allergy, or have gout.
- This product also contains glucose, and may not be suitable if you are diabetic.
- Only take this product as directed on the pack, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- This product is not suitable for children - keep it out of their reach.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
1 kilogram powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: