- Product Overview
Wagner Joint Formula combines Glucosamine sulfate (the internationally-recommended glucosamine form) with chondroitin and other important joint health minerals. It uses nature’s power to help relieve your arthritis symptoms, and let you get back to the things you enjoy doing.
- Wagner Joint Formula is a powerful combination of natural, scientifically-researched joint pain relief ingredients
- Glucosamine sulfate is the Glucosamine form that has been scientifically shown to help temporarily relieve arthritic joint pain, plus Chondroitin
- Other important joint health support ingredients include Copper, Boron, Manganese and Zinc
- Helping to manage osteoarthritis and relieve osteoarthritis symptoms
- Reducing arthritic joint pain and inflammation
- Helping to improve arthritic joint mobility and reduce stiffness
- Assisting with rebuilding damaged joint cartilage
- Supporting your body’s natural cartilage repair processes
Adults: 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Each capsule provides:
Glucosamine sulfate – potassium chloride complex 750mg Equivalent. Potassium 97mg Chondroitin sulfate (Bovine) 250mg Zinc (as oxide) 2mg Manganese (as sulfate) 1mg Boron (as Borax) 667µg Copper (as gluconate) 166µg Encapsulating aids
No Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- If you’re taking any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains 97mg of Potassium. If you have kidney disease, consult your healthcare practitioner before you taking it.
- This product contains Glucosamine, which comes from shellfish. Don’t take it if you have a seafood allergy, or have gout.
- Only take this product as directed on the pack, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- This product is not suitable for children - keep it out of their reach.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: