- Product Overview
Rich in oleic (Omega 9) and linoleic (Omega 6) fatty acids, this highly nutritious oil soothes, nourishes and softens dry and dull skin. Its wonderful moisturising and softening properties also make it an ideal base oil for massage.
How does it work?
Thursday Plantation Almond Oil contains high levels of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) which are essential to keep youthful looking skin. When used regularly, Almond Oil can also give the skin a radiant, healthy glow.
What’s in it and how does this benefit my skin?
Almond Oil - Rich source in oleic (Omega 9) and linoleic (Omega 6) fatty acids, which nourish, soothe and soften the skin.
- Contains 100% pure cold-pressed Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, SLS, SLES, animal derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives and synthetic parabens
- Suitable for all skin types including dry, delicate and sensitive skin
- An ideal carrier oil for massage and aromatherapy blends
Due to its high content of nutrients, Thursday Plantation Almond Oil helps to:
- Replenish dry skin
- Soothe skin redness
- Improve the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Nourish and soften the skin
- Gently remove eye makeup without the use of chemicals
Apply regularly to face and body and massage until absorbed.
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: