- Product Overview
Helps nourish the body and support general health
- Individuals who seek a supplement to nourish their body and support their general health and wellbeing
- Individuals with poor dietary intake of essential nutrients
- Those who seek a supplement that provides a concentrated source of proteins, vitamins, minerals, lipids and carbohydrates
- Helps nourish the body and support general health and wellbeing
- Royal Jelly provides a concentrated source of proteins, vitamins, minerals, lipids and carbohydrates
Adults- Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Royal Jelly fresh 600mg
equiv. 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic Acid (10-H.D.A) 12mg
equiv. Royal Jelly Lyophilised 200mg
Free from: Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavours.
- Not suitable for children
- This product contains Royal Jelly which has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases fatalities - especially in asthma and allergy sufferers.
- If unknown, consult with your healthcare professional before use
- Not recommended during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: