- Product Overview
Short description of Thompson's Propolis 300C
Helps nourish the body and provide antioxidant protection
Features of Thompson's Propolis 300C
- Individuals with poor dietary intake of essential nutrients
- Those who would like to nourish their body with a source of vitamins, minerals and flavonoids
- Individuals who seek an antioxidant to protect cells from damage
Benefits of Thompson's Propolis 300C
- Provides a source of vitamins, minerals and flavonoids which help nourish the body
- Contains antioxidants which help protect cells from damage
- Propolis is a natural substance collected from tree buds and other plant sources by honey bees. It is used to seal the hive and to protect its inhabitants against infections
Suggested dose of Thompson's Propolis 300C
Adults- Take one to two capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients of Thompson's Propolis 300C
Propolis Resin 1g (1000mg)
Free from: Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavours.
Precautions of Thompson's Propolis 300C
- WARNING: Propolis may cause allergic reactions.
- If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs- discontinue use. If unknown, consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
- Use only as directed and always read the label
Other information of Thompson's Propolis 300C
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews