- Product Overview
Helps nourish the body and provide antioxidant protection
- Individuals with poor dietary intake of essential nutrients
- Those who would like to nourish their body with a source of vitamins, minerals and flavonoids
- Individuals who seek an antioxidant to protect cells from damage
- Provides a source of vitamins, minerals and flavonoids which help nourish the body
- Contains antioxidants which help protect cells from damage
- Propolis is a natural substance collected from tree buds and other plant sources by honey bees. It is used to seal the hive and to protect its inhabitants against infections
Adults- Take one to two capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Propolis Resin 1g (1000mg)
Free from: Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavours.
- WARNING: Propolis may cause allergic reactions.
- If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs- discontinue use. If unknown, consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
- Use only as directed and always read the label
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: