- Product Overview
- Formulated with Chitosan, which has an ability to bind dietary fats
- Formulated with a natural fat-binding fibre plus Vitamin C
- Individuals concerned with weight control and on a calorie-controlled diet
- Healthy individuals seeking a supplement to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Healthy individuals seeking to maintain normal blood fat levels
- Formulated with Chitosan, a natural marine fibre derived from the shells of crustaceans which has an ability to bind dietary fats.
- This fat binding process makes Fat Blocker a useful supplement for those wishing to reduce dietary fat content while increasing fibre intake
- May help support healthy cholesterol and normal blood fat levels in healthy individuals
Adults- Take one to two capsules (with water) before meals, up to three times daily or as professionally prescribed.
Chitosan (derived from seafood) 455mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 45mg
Free from: Gluten, lactose, nuts, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavours.
- Chitosan should be taken at least one hour after any other medication as it may reduce the effect of the other medication
- Derived from seafood
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Use only as directed and always read the label
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews