- Product Overview
- For natural soothing relief of dry coughs and sore throats
- Vegetarian/Vegan friendly
- Those suffering from or prone to mild upper respiratory infections
- Individuals suffering from a dry cough, sore throat, mucous congestion or cold
- Helps relieve the symptoms of mild upper respiratory infections
- The herbal extracts in the formula have traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve coughing, sore throats, mucous congestion and colds
- Adults- Take 5 -10ml three times daily.
- Children (2-12 years) - Take 2-5ml three times daily.
- Take with a small quantity of water or juice. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) root 1.8g (1760mg)
Marrubium vulgare (White Horehound) herb 360mg
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root 360mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 352mg
Eucalyptus Oil 20mcL
Free from: Gluten, lactose, nuts, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
- Contains ethanol
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Use only as directed and always read the label
200 ml bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: