- Product Overview
Spirulina was originally discovered growing naturally on unpolluted alkaline lakes in Central Africa and Mexico where it was integrated into the diet of the mighty Aztec empire. Today Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) is grown in large cultivated ponds in various tropical high sunshine areas around the world. The best producers use certified organic, plant-derived food, and ecologically sensitive practices for growing spirulina. Synergy Spirulina is produced by the world’s first and largest producer of Spirulina.
- Nature’s richest source of protein (65% of it’s weight), 300% more than fish, meat or poultry (but with zero cholesterol).
- 58x richer in iron than spinach. A natural non-toxic easily absorbed source. n A Rich wholefood source of anti-oxidants (25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot).
- 2x richer in chlorophyll than alfalfa, barleygrass or wheatgrass.
- A highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s). n Spirulina may be used as part of a weight management program. If taken 30-45mins before meals, it induces a “less hungry” feeling whilst still supplying a broad range of nutrients.
- As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
Spirulina is widely used throughout the world for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight and is therefore a perfect inclusion to a varied and balanced diet and lifestyle.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age. Start-up: 1-2 grams (½ teaspoon) per day for one week. Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day. Optimum: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) 3 times daily. Best taken at or after meals with at least plenty of fluid. As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals. You can take Spirulina with every meal or once a day. Perfect as a broad spectrum green superfood when mixed with Synergy Chlorella. EU Food Supplements Regulations requires the caution “Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.”
100% pure, highest quality, certified organic Spirulina. No fillers or additives. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
600 gram powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: