- Product Overview
On a weight for weight basis Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition. This green superfood containing over 100 synergistic nutrients comes from a microscopic freshwater plant, organically grown without chemicals and concentrated by removing nothing but the water. Spirulina was originally discovered growing naturally on unpolluted alkaline lakes in Central Africa and Mexico where it was integrated into the diet of the mighty Aztec empire. Today Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) is grown in large cultivated ponds in various tropical high sunshine areas around the world. The best producers use certified organic, plant-derived food, and ecologically sensitive practices for growing spirulina. Synergy Spirulina is produced by the world’s first and largest producer of Spirulina.
- Nature’s richest source of protein (65% of it’s weight), 300% more than fish, meat or poultry (but with zero cholesterol).
- 58x richer in iron than spinach. A natural non-toxic easily absorbed source. n A Rich wholefood source of anti-oxidants (25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot).
- 2x richer in chlorophyll than alfalfa, barleygrass or wheatgrass.
- A highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s). n Spirulina may be used as part of a weight management program. If taken 30-45mins before meals, it induces a “less hungry” feeling whilst still supplying a broad range of nutrients.
- As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
Spirulina is widely used throughout the world as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight. Extensive research and development over twenty years has resulted in a Spirulina with the highest levels of all nutrients. It is grown ecologically without pesticides or herbicides and carefully dried in a few seconds preserving full nutritional value without any chemical additives. With Synergy on the label, you can be sure you are getting the finest, purest, most potent Spirulina available.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age. Start-up: 2-4 tablets per day for one week. Maintenance: 6 tablets per day. Optimum: 6 tablets 3 times daily. Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid. As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals. You can take Spirulina with every meal or once a day. Perfect as a broad spectrum green superfood when mixed with Synergy Chlorella. EU Food Supplements Regulations requires the caution “Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.”
100% pure, highest quality, certified organic Spirulina. No fillers or tableting aids. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: