Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Stress, Sleep, Mood 191 products
Coping with everything that modern life has to offer can sometimes upset our equilibrium. If you're unable to sleep or suffering from stress or anxiety, why not take the natural route to relieving your symptoms by taking one of our naturopathic mood supplements?
Produced from naturally occurring substances, these supplements have an innate affinity with our mind, body and emotions and help to restore balance by improving your mood, your sleep and your stress levels.
Choose from a range of top quality formulations
At Mr Vitamins we offer a selection of stress relief supplements that have been specially designed to assist with stress, anxiety and sleep management.
They work to calm the nervous system and help to maintain normal body function during periods of stress, anxiety and insomnia.
All our stress relief supplements come from leading names in the supplements' industry, so you know that you're always getting top quality products at the very best possible prices.
Supplements to ease your stress and anxiety
Being able to cope with stress is critical for maintaining your health and for preventing disease. Stress supplements can prove extremely beneficial in this process as they help to support the nervous systems and adrenal glands.
At Mr Vitamins, we stock one of the most popular and famous stress remedies of all, Bach Flower Rescue Remedy, which is available in drops, spray and pastille form.
Supplements to help you get a good night's sleep
Getting a good night's sleep is key to being healthy and helping to fight off disease. Our sleep supplements contain a variety of natural ingredients, including lavender, which has been used as a sleep remedy for centuries.
- Blackmore's Tranquil Night contains lavender and helps to relieve restlessness and mild anxiety by helping the body and mind to relax and unwind.
- Nature's Sunshine supplements for sleep contain valerian root, a herb with a 1,000 year history of use as a sedative. Known as a 'calming' herb, it helps to support the nervous system, allowing the body to relax and go to sleep. Best of all, there's none of the next-morning-grogginess often associated with other sleeping aids.
Supplements to enhance your mood
We all go through phases where we feel a little down, especially during the winter. Taking one of the mood enhancing supplements on sale here at Mr Vitamins may help to lift your mood, and enhance your feelings of emotional wellbeing.
- Thompson's Mood Manager contains Omega 3 fatty acids including DHA, which helps to support normal levels of the brain neurotransmitters that influence your mood, and can help you to feel better in as little as 1-2 weeks.
- St. John's Wort is a well-known mood boosting substance that can help with stress and anxiety relief, insomnia and mood management.
Mr Vitamins stocks St. John's Wort from leading supplement specialists such as Thompson's, Herbs of Gold and Blackmores at discounted prices, for fast delivery throughout Australia.
Items 1-15 of 158
- 7%OFF RRPWealthy Health Sleep In Skin 30 SachetsWEALTHY HEALTHAU$54.00 AU$49.95
You Will Earn 50 points
- Fiji Kava Kava Extract 60CFiji KavaAU$56.95 AU$56.50
You Will Earn 57 points
- Fiji Kava Kava Extract 90CFiji KavaAU$79.95 AU$79.50
You Will Earn 80 points
- Fiji Kava Kava Extract 30CFiji KavaAU$29.95 AU$29.50
You Will Earn 30 points
- 31%OFF RRPHerbs Of Gold Stress Ease Adrenal Support 60 TabletsHERBS OF GOLDAU$46.50 AU$31.95
You Will Earn 32 points
- 43%OFF RRP
- 9%OFF RRPCabot Health Tyrosine Pure Mood Food 125GHEALTH DIRECTIONSAU$38.50 AU$34.95
You Will Earn 35 pointsCabot Health Tyrosine Pure Mood Food 125G contains a highly potent and pure form of tyrosine that is free from any additives or fillers. Tyrosine is an amino acid that is required for the production of important brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) that help to support and enhance mood, concentration, memory and alertness. This amino acid is critical for the production of thyroid hormones and the synthesis of proteins, enzymes and muscle tissues in the body. View details