- Product Overview
Short description of Caruso's King Krill 1000mg 30C
Caruso's King Krill 1000mg 30C is a convenient source of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids with a wide array of health benefits similar to other marine oils. The Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Krill Oil are bound to phospholipids thereby providing similar therapeutic effects at much lower doses than fish oil.
Features of Caruso's King Krill 1000mg 30C
Caruso’s King Krill 1000 is a convenient source of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids, providing 1000mg of odourless krill oil in each capsule. Krill oil is extracted from the Antarctic krill species Euphausia superba which is a rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
The Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA have been shown to support the health and function of the cardiovascular system. They may also support the health of the nervous system, helping to support cognitive function and brain health.
Caruso’s King Krill 1000 has anti-inflammatory action and therefore may assist with the pain, stiffness, swelling and inflammation of joints associated with mild osteoarthritis. Being a rich source of Omega-3 it also helps to support the health of the eyes by maintaining retinal function and supporting vision development.
A new low temperature manufacturing technology has led to an almost taste and odour free krill oil that is used in Caruso's King Krill 1000. The capsules are the same size as a standard Fish Oil capsule, but without the fishy aftertaste.
Benefits of Caruso's King Krill 1000mg 30C
- May relieves symptoms of mild forms of Osteoarthritis
- May help maintains heart and cardiovascular system health
- May help support the nervous system and brain health
- May help maintain eye health
Suggested dose of Caruso's King Krill 1000mg 30C
General Health and Wellbeing:
- Adults take 1 capsule a day with a main meal or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Children over the age of 12 take 1 capsule once a day with main meals or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients of Caruso's King Krill 1000mg 30C
Each capsule contains:
- Euphausia superba Oil (Krill Oil) 1g (1000mg)
- Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid 150mg
- Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid 90mg
Precautions of Caruso's King Krill 1000mg 30C
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use with anti-platelet and anti-coagulant medication.
- Discontinue use 2 weeks before surgery.
- Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Krill Oil is derived from seafood. Not suitable for those with an allergy to seafood.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Other information of Caruso's King Krill 1000mg 30C
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, soy, gluten, yeast, wheat, corn starch and preservatives.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews